Posted by Andrew Whelpton-Smith on
Create a more inviting and open contemporary kitchen dining area to make better use of the floor space, natural light whilst relocating the utilities within the adjacent garage.
WORKS CARRIED OUT
- Fully remove the old kitchen.
- Remove the internal wall between the existing kitchen & dining room
- Install a Steel Lintel for support as per building regulations.
- Create a 'false ceiling' to house the extractor fan and LED lighting.
- Complete re-plaster of the entire room
- Fully install the new kitchen which included the plumbing of an instant hot water tap, sink, electrics for the new layout and appliances.
- Tiling and installing new Oak internal doors.